Aunt Stella's Cookies, Tokyo

Hello everyone! It's been awhile and what not. Let's cut to the chase and let me blog about what I came here to blog about!

SO! Today, I'll be writing about another one of my dining experiences in the land of the rising sun! This time, it's breakfast. (but you can go there anytime of the day if you want to too. I don't judge.) As you can see from the title, this particular cafe serves an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET OF COOKIES! I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so I'm rather excited to blog about this.

First off, let's get the troublesome bit out of the way.

How to get there:


Here's a map. Credits go to google maps and my paint skillz.

I can't give you a very detailed description on how to get there like I did with my previous post, mainly because we got very lost and had to make quite a few u-turns here and there. But I CAN tell you that you need to take the JR South Exit from Shibuya Station, if you're following the blue line I drew on the map here. 

They're open from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Address: 1F, Aia Annex Building, 2-9-1 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo

A view of Aunt Stella's from the outside

With a comfortable and cozy cottage setting and a very wide variety of cookies to choose from, it's one of the nicest ways to start your morning! At least for me! For 880 yen you get 60 minutes of UNLIMITED access to the cookies that are on display. That's one hour of cookie mayhem in your mouth. That may seem like quite a lot of time, but unless you're very confident you can eat a lot; you're going want to choose very wisely. 
Keep in mind that these are cookies/biscuits here. We're talking flour, eggs and butter in the B (as in B for Biscuits, not Butt). 

Here's a cute little sign to guide you. Credits to the staff at Aunt Stella's!

With the buffet, there is a choice of Coffee, Tea, Milk and even Orange juice. The tea they use is actually their very own brand too! It's a very aromatic black/red tea that makes you feel right at home with the cozy ambiance of the cafe. Their drinks are refillable but will cost you an additional 108 yen. 

There's more behind don't worry

They have some very interesting cookies to try when you're there, aside from the classic chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal and etc, their cookies change once every two weeks! So the flavors that I chose, like, say, Strawberry chocolate chip, Black tea, or Apple cookie, may or may not be there the next time you go. With that, I say it's definitely worth revisiting when you're there.

 The above mentioned cookies and some coffee

some other selections like macadamia, coffee, butter and, dark chocolate

A bit of advice if you picked coffee for your drink, is don't take the coffee flavored cookie, as it blocks out the taste of the coffee flavored cookie or even the black tea flavored ones. I think milk is still probably the best choice to pair with cookies like how red wine goes well with steak. You know?
Also, if you're interested in bringing some back to snack on, they have some selections prepacked into cute little bags for you to shred carefully open. Because they're cute. If you don't like cute stuff they also come in beautiful boxes for you to also shred carefully open. Because they're beautiful. 

 the packaged section for take-aways

close up of the cute package

That's it for my blog on Aunt Stella's! I hope you enjoyed reading it and found it helpful to you! Until the next post. Cheers!



Comments

Popular Posts